Champions inevitably find a way, and their path will mostly be scripted in excellence and high performance. Similar is the story of Parsvnath Developers Limited, a shimmering business entity that has left its mark on the real estate landscape of India.
THE KING IS HERE
Scripting glory in tiles, marbles, cement, paint, brick, steel and mortar in a modern, elegant and futuristic way across India’s horizons has become life’s long mission for champion builder and real estate giant Mr Pradeep Jain, the dapper chairman of Parsvnath Developers Limited. Thanks to his vision, mission and initiatives, Parsvnath Developers has today made its presence felt across 47 cities in 15 Indian states and an impressive tally of 47 delivered projects. There is hardly a top brand worth its logo that hasn’t associated itself with the group projects in malls, SEZs, IT parks, hotels, residential townships and retail space.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams,” Elaeanor Roosevelt, former American First Lady, once famously said. Mr Jain followed his dreams and carved a future—eloquently told through high energy, real estate projects.
The company has been known for its innovative approach, transparent dealings and customer- friendly policies. These are strong traits that helped Parsvnath Developers become India’s first real estate firm with a more than 55 times over-subscribed IPO in 2006.
It is Mr Pradeep Jain’s innate ability to look ahead of time that made him visualize and execute magnificient projects on a pan India basis. It helped transform barren tracts into landscaped greens that would then house world class commercial, residential and recreational properties. “Building a better world” became the group’s catch phrase and its oxygenating driving force, one that pretty much came to stay on every lip associated with the progress and growth of Parsvnath Developers Limited.
SHARPENING THE AXE
Mr Pradeep Jain the outgoing Chairman, CREDAI—National, an apex body of builders and developers in the national capital region with membership running into several thousands, decided long back that he had to think out of the box to shape India’s building future. President Abraham Lincoln once remarked that if he had “eight hours to fell a tree, he’d spend six hours sharpening his axe.” This is more or less the method that Mr Pradeep Jain applied in order to pursue success. He watched, took notes, and figured out ways to stay ahead in the race. He sharpened his skills, studied every minute detail, worked on the understanding he received, before moving in. “Business in the new globalized economy is all about reaching out to the emerging markets and getting competitive in the existing markets with better understanding of new variables,” he says.
To do that, Mr Pradeep Jain decided that he required an integrated approach to development, one that would involve horizontal and vertical operational synergy across various segments. Multi-faceted, all round development was key, and therein is to be found the recipe of the Parsvnath Developers success story. In the words of Swami Vivekananda, “take up one idea. Make that one idea your life—think of it, dream of it, live on that idea….This the way of success.” One idea of multi-faceted growth became Mr Pradeep Jain’s life. The axe kept being sharpened.
ELITE LIST OF PROPERTY
Parsvnath Developers is a company whose business philosophy lies in the commitment to creating architectural marvels using state-of-the-art-technology and global architectural, construction and business practices. The group is passionate about providing cost-effective and holistic solutions for customers while creating and adding value for our partners and stakeholders. Its unwavering focus on these areas catapulted Parsvnath Developers into the top echelons of the Indian Real Estate and Construction Industry in 2007. With a pan-India presence in over 47 cities in 15 states, Parsvnath Developers is steadfastly focused on continuing to create and build dreamscapes that transform lives and the world around us—be it through contemporary residential spaces, state-of-the-art office complexes, affordable housing, luxurious shopping malls and hypermarkets, posh hotels, futuristic multiplexes and ultra-modern IT Parks and Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
A STRING OF GLITTERING AWARDS
Recognition has been Parsvnath Group’s constant companion. The awards are a culmination of astute decision-making, tremendous commitment to higher standards in all ventures, and the impeccable foresight of Mr Jain. The awards are testimony to that enduring legacy.
• Parsvnath Developers Ltd’s Residential Project, Parsvnath Exotica, Gurgaon has been awarded by CNBC as “Most Luxurious Project” (under category more than 70% complete) on 22nd December, 2012.
• Mr. Pradeep Jain was honoured with “Udyog Vibhushan Puraskar” by Bhartiya Ekta Parishad on 20th December 2008 on the occasion of 20th Economic Conference.
• Parsvnath Developers Ltd. bagging the “Company of the Year Award” by REE Awards 2008 on 24th May 08 is a glowing reflection of the company's recognition in the sector.
• Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Services Award 2007 - in New Delhi on 13th January, 2008. This is the second consecutive year when the company has bagged the award for its unique product offering to match the consumer and market demand.
• SAP Emerging Retailer of the year - Real Estate Award” by Reid & Taylor in Mumbai on 10th January, 08 is a glowing reflection of the company's recognition in the retail segment. PDL won the Award hands down in the category, leaving the entire host of developers behind.
• "The Leaders of Indian Infrastructure & Construction", presented by The Economic Times Acetech 2007 on the 1st of November 2007. The winners from various fields of Architects, Real Estate Developers and Building Materials Suppliers were felicitated on the basis of their immense contribution to the field of Construction and Environmental Friendly Architecture.
• "Parsvnath Developers Ltd. has been recognized for HR Excellence for best HR practices in the Real Estate Industry by Amity International Business School, Amity University”
MULTIPLE FEATHERS IN THE CAP
Naturally, for all the accomplishments, all the structures that will now stand the test of time, and all the initiatives to make the world a better place, Mr Jain has come to occupy a position reserved for kings. He is much feted, and much sought after, and titles chase him. Here is a listing of some of the important institutions that have welcomed him into their fold:
• Member – Board of Governors of Asian Public Real Estate Asscoation (APREA), Singapore
• Trustee, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital and Charitable Trust (Regd.)
• Vice Chairman, Moradabad Education Trust, with Engineering, Management and Pharmacy Colleges
• Director & Vice President, Jain International Trade Organisation and also Vice Chairman, JITO North Zone
• Vice President, All India Chess Federation
• Ex-Chairman & Governing Council Member, CREDIA, an Apex Body of All India Real Estate Developers Association
• Governing Council Member Confederation of Indian Industry (Delhi Council)
• Governing Council Member PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry
• Governing Body Member, Sri Parsvnath Digamber Jain Sadhuvrithi Ashram, Bade Gaon, Khekra, Baghpat
• Governing Body Member, Sri Golok Dham Seva Samiti (Regd.)
• Vice President, Lav-Kush Ramlila Committee (Regd.) Delhi
• Member, New York City Financial Services Advisory Committee, New York
• Patron, All India Vaish Federation
• Member, Haryana Maitri Sangh
• Member, Sur Aradhana Cultural Society (Regd.), New Delhi
• Member, Rajasthani Academy
• Ex-Chairman (CREDAI National – An apex Body of Builders/ Developers) in India.
• Governing Body Member of PHDCCI.
• Member, Employers Association of India.
• Member, Investors Club, New Delhi.
• Member, The Chelmsford Club Ltd., New Delhi.
• Member Franchising Association of India
• Member, The Delhi Race Club Ltd.
• Member Delhi Gymkhana Club.
A Parsvnath Developers project is a breath of fresh air. There is much thinking that has gone into their projects.There is plenty of green space, and a detail for quality. They have become the show stopper projects of modern day India. An India that is fast-tracking itself as a world leader in every field, including infrastructure, group housing, IT parks, DMRC Projects, third party construction, Metro Stations, SEZs, commercial and office buildings, malls / multiplexes and residential townships.
For where we are, and where we are headed, thank leaders like Mr Pradeep Jain. They have begun to rule the minds of men. By creating enduring legacies.