OIFC signed a MoU with Middlesex Asian Business Association (MABA) on January 9, 2015 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat in the presence of British Member of the Parliament, Ms Priti Patel. The MoU outlines the scope for mutual cooperation in relation to information exchange and business opportunities. The highlights are:
• MABA will regularly share a list of potential Overseas Indian investors who are interested in doing business in/with India, with OIFC.
• addressing the queries of its Overseas Indian members relating to doing business in / with India.
• facilitate visits of business delegations.
• conduct joint studies/ surveys/ events in areas of mutual interest.
• Communicate the economic opportunities in India to global Indians.